November 21, 2014
WinSPC version 8.3.9 has been released and is now available for download. Customers with an active ESC (Extended Service Coverage) account are eligible to receive the new version.
WinSPC 8.3.9 is a maintenance release that contains fixes and improvements for a variety of WinSPC functionality. Improvements include:
- New OLE Properties to Disable Reject and Correct Triggers: Applications that interact with WinSPC via OLE can now disable two WinSPC triggers: Reject and Correct. This ensures that OLE data is submitted into WinSPC unaltered.
- 3074: The Chart tab of the Variable Analyzer now properly auto-scales the Y-axis when only a single subgroup is plotted.
- 3454: Transactions that encounter an error during the posting of a subgroup from an OLE app are now either rolled back or committed and no longer occasionally interfere with subsequent access to WinSPC tables, including access by other WinSPC clients.
- 3461: WinSPC implementations running in Spanish can now edit the properties of a collection plan that has the Prompt for all job tags on collection plan load option enabled.
- 3463: Loading a collection plan now takes the expected amount of time regardless of the number of tags in the database.
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼3472: The circumstances that occasionally caused WinSPC to generate an error when exiting via an OLE app no longer have this effect.
Your main facility contact should have received an email containing the download information for WinSPC 8.3.9. If not, please contact our WinSPC Product Support by phone (248.447.0140) or by email (email@example.com) to request the download information or if you need assistance with the upgrade. WinSPC Product Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST.
About DataNet Quality Systems
DataNet Quality Systems empowers manufacturers to improve products, processes, and profitability through real-time statistical software solutions. The company’s vision is to deliver trusted and capable technology solutions that allow manufacturers to create the highest quality product for the lowest possible cost. DataNet’s flagship product, WinSPC, provides statistical decision-making at the point of production and delivers real-time, actionable information to where it is needed most. With over 2500 installed facilities worldwide and distributors across the globe, DataNet is dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service and support, shop-floor expertise, and professional Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing services.