September 16, 2013
DataNet has unveiled a web-based tour of WinSPC, with self-paced interactive simulations of software functionality and SPC solutions.
Quality practitioners and others interested in learning more about WinSPC will now have the ability to take a web-based tour of WinSPC and directly experience the simplicity and robustness of the software. Through nine carefully crafted interactive sessions under 10 minutes each, viewers can walk themselves through step-by-step demonstrations of functionality and learn about the capabilities of WinSPC software.
Interactive demos available online include:
1. How WinSPC enables quality improvements
2. How to quickly configure collection of product or process data
3. How a data collection session operates, complete with alarms and responses
4. How to capture data from test equipment and other devices
5. Setting up your own SPC tests and triggers
6. Experiencing a plant monitoring solution to view your entire facility
7. How to prioritize, investigate and solve problems using analysis tools
8. Exploring process data to answer quality-related questions
9. Leveraging the patent pending Cost Inspector to discover your savings potential
Through these nine interactive sessions, visitors can experience WinSPC’s ease-of-use and see why WinSPC is a powerful option for manufacturers to apply SPC for process improvement.
Click this link to take the interactive tour.
About DataNet Quality Systems
DataNet Quality Systems empowers manufacturers to improve products, processes, and profitability through real-time statistical software solutions. The company’s vision is to deliver trusted and capable technology solutions that allow manufacturers to create the highest quality product for the lowest possible cost. DataNet’s flagship product, WinSPC, provides statistical decision-making at the point of production and delivers real-time, actionable information to where it is needed most. With over 2500 installed facilities worldwide and distributors across the globe, DataNet is dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service and support, shop-floor expertise, and professional Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing services.